Rights and duties
Official website of Blau hotels & resorts
- The simple access to this Web does not imply in whatsoever case, the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
- I. THE WEB OWNER
In accordance with the provisions set out in Article 10 of Law 34/ 2002, of 11 July, relating to the Services of the Association for Electronic Information and Commerce, the following information about the owner of this website is provided:
- Website owner: ROXA HOSPITALITY, S.L. (ROXA HOSPITALITY, hereafter)
- Registered office: Calle Manuel Azaña, 38, plt. 2, 07006, Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Islands).
- C.I.F. B07004880
- Date registered: added to the Mercantile Register, in volume 356, page 89, page 6618 and 1st registration
- Hotel group with trademark Blau Hotels for Holidays and License nº 265 2294 registered with the Ministry of Industry and Tourism.
- In addition to the registered office, the following channels are available for users to direct their requests, questions, complaints or claims:
o Web contact details
- 1. Introduction. On this website ROXA HOSPITALITY gives information about its hotels and the promotions available at that time, allowing users to make reservations directly online, manage reservations already made, and request a quote for the rental of rooms available in their hotels for events or conventions. Likewise, users can sign up for the Blau Amigo loyalty program in order to receive sales offers suitable to their profile. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before starting to browse.
- 2. Users’ obligations. Users undertake to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the conditions stated and in a way that does not harm the rights or interests of ROXA HOSPITALITY or third parties. By way of clarification and in no case limiting or excluding, the User also undertakes to:
- Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
- Not to try to access, modify, manipulate and, where applicable, use the accounts of other Users.
- Not to use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to introduce or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, in defence of terrorism or of a threatening nature against human rights or children’s rights;
- Not to take actions that cause or involve a violation of the intellectual property rights ROXA HOSPITALITY or of third parties;
- Not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ROXA HOSPITALITY, its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or use any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Not to delete, alter, evade or manipulate any protective device or security system that has been installed in the pages of this Web.
3. Exclusion of liability. This Website is provided "as is" and its use is at the User's own risk, so that neither ROXA HOSPITALITY, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or non direct, which derive from the use of the Web, specifically excluding ROXA HOSPITALITY to the fullest extent provided by the Law and any type of warranties, whether stated or implied.
ROXA HOSPITALITY does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Web, although it will make every reasonable effort in this regard. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out corresponding maintenance operations.
ROXA HOSPITALITY is not responsible for possible damages derived from interference, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephonic disconnections by causes beyond the their control; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, the Internet system or other electrical systems; or of any other alteration that may occur in the User’s Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malwares, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer system, the User’s documents or files, so excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Similarly, ROXA HOSPITALITY will not be responsible for damages caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond its control.
Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the Website contents, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website, which the Users themselves or other third parties have provided. ROXA HOSPITALITY does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. On no account does ROXA HOSPITALITY accept any liability for the contents of links which belong to external websites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, range, truthfulness, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or other internet websites. Equally, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any kind of association, union or participation with the linked entities.
5. Passwords. The passwords to access the accounts of registered Users are personal, confidential and non-transferable. Registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their account, exclusively assuming any consequences of the activities carried out through it. Users agree to notify ROXA HOSPITALITY immediately of any security breach on their account.
6. Denial of access and cancellation of accounts. ROXA HOSPITALITY reserves the right to deny access to the Web, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts to those Users who fail to comply with these conditions; in the case of unforeseen technical or security problems; account inactivity for a significant time; or in compliance with a request and / or a police, judicial or administrative order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of ROXA HOSPITALITY and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
8. Intellectual property and author rights. Without prejudice of the contents over which third parties have intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights on the website, the domain name, its source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained in this (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, etc.) are all the property of ROXA HOSPITALITY, which has the exclusive rights to use these in any manner, and, in particular the rights to reproduce, distribute and communicate publicly and change these according to that which is set out in the current Intellectual Property Legislation. It is absolutely forbidden to reproduce, distribute and communicate publicly, including making available the whole or part of the contents of this website on any basis or by any technical means, without the authorisation of ROXA HOSPITALITY or, where relevant, of third parties who have intellectual property rights or author rights over the content in question. Despite the aforementioned, the Website User will be able to view the contents of this website and even print, copy and store them on a hard drive or any other physical device as long as they are exclusively for their own personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, without the website owner’s prior authorisation, try to establish a link with it, are required to guarantee that they will only allow access to this website or service and that they will not reproduce its contents and services.
9. Annulment of the clauses. In the event of a clause within the current conditions of use being declared null and void, this will only affect the particular clause or part thereof, and all other conditions will remain; however the aforementioned clause, or part thereof, will be deemed as no longer in force.
10. Acceptance. Access and use of the Website will automatically imply that all of the current conditions of use are unequivocally accepted by you.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Without prejudice to the rights granted to consumers by the Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, this website will be governed by Spanish law apart from its conflict of law rules and any controversy that may arise from its use or of the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, unequivocally relinquishing the users to their own code of laws where in place.
The European Commission facilitates a platform for the resolution of online disputes relating to consumers, and this can be accessed through the following link: